Dad

Dad
Whata guy!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4, 2013 Ricky's update

Good afternoon all:

I feel this is not much of any update as I do not have much to report, but that is a good thing in my eyes.  My father is still fighting incredibly hard.  The hospital's CT scan is broken and the doctors have been waiting to do this CT scan for the past 3 days.  The doctors can't tell too much until this scan has been done.  They need to check his brain, chest and other organs through this scan.  We are all waiting on pins and needles in the hopes that the scan shows that everything is working as expected.  Please keep praying.  I did see him this morning and his eyes were open.  He is out of sedation today and I hope he hears us when we tell him how much we love him and how fantastic he is doing.  I believe he can hear us!  Please feel free to post comments on this blog as I plan on sharing all your thoughts with Ricky when he is feeling better.  Also, if you would like me to post your favorite picture of you and Rick, please send the picture to my email at:  ktburrus@yahoo.com

I will then upload it to his blog!

Thank you for all your love and prayers,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment