Dad

Dad
Whata guy!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thinking of my father

May I ask that all of Rick's family and friends think and pray for my father today of all days?  Do you know that my father had a jacket embroidered that read "Derk, Amber and Katie's Dad"?  He wore that jacket every day for years while I was growing up.  He would wear it to both mine and Amber's millions of soccer games that he attended.  He was so proud of his kids that he actually wore a jacket that let every stranger in the world know who's father he is.  My dad is just that kind of guy.  What an amazing father I have.
I just wanted to share how proud of my father that I am on a daily basis.  He is the most amazing man, most wonderful father a girl could want.
Please think of some times that you shared with my father today.  We need everyone thinking of him today so he can feel it deep inside.

I will continue to keep you posted and I hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend.

Warm regards,
Ricky's daughter

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ricky's Family,
    Yes you are blessed with a wonderful& loving father/friend/husband/Grandpa, etc.

    Prayers lifted for strength and healing.
    John B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many times each day warm thoughts of our neighborly friendship make me smile. Prayers are being said daily for our friend, Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard of this news tonight and I am deeply saddened to hear this. Know that I am praying for your family to find solace and myself and my family send our condolences to all of you.

    June (Baker) Dyer and family

    ReplyDelete